As a web developer, you will be working collaboratively to translate messy real-world problems into scalable software that allows Qlue to become the platform for scalable smart city solution. Your teammates will work with you in an agile environment, and together you will be applying creativity and pragmatism to an array of domain and technical challenges.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities,
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS,
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development,
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools,
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process,
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen,
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.