User Experience (UX) Researcher Intern
In this role, you will expose what our users need from our products by holding primary research, analyzing the habits and encouragements of our users, and working with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and others to develop new features. You’ll inspire and innovate stages of product development by delivering exciting spoken, written and visual presentations about our recommendation. Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the UX team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, fun—and even magical.
- In-charge for all the user related research, finding insight on what work and what does not work.
- Analyzing user feedbacks to produce end-to-end user journey and user flow.
- Create independent research on multiple aspects of how users experience our marketplace and financial services.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through analysis online & mobile tools, online experiments (A/B testing), and surveys.
- Work with creative design and product manager to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentation.
- Able to commit 3 to 6 months internship with flexible hours,
- Strong work ethic, discipline, and positive leadership,
- An upbeat, well spoken team player who enjoys the random joys of working in a startup environment,
- A problem solver who is always looking to help get things done.