UI/UX Product Designer
Qlue is seeking a creative and hands-on UI/UX Product Designer who combines a passion for clean, usable design with an ability to bring designs to life. Working alongside product, engineering, and marketing, you will craft elegant, user-centered solutions to complex data and interaction problems.
- Iteratively improving user interfaces based on data and user tests,
- Translate broad, complex ideas into clear, delightful design products,
- Design simple, effective, and beautiful design solutions to help execute the product vision and brand strategy,
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers to define and deliver a consistent design language,
- Working closely with Back-end, Front-end, web developer and mobile app engineers for platform specific interfaces,
- Present design rationale and concepts to the executive team and understand business needs to achieve excellent results.
- Experience on a product or user experience team for a web or mobile application,
- Strong business sense and experience working with senior leadership,
- Fluency with design principles and best practices,
- Strong analytic, creative thinking, and collaboration skills,
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: ideation, strategy, concept work to pixel-level details, and implementation
- Strong visual design sense and ability to design within, and help define, visual guidelines,
- Ability to quickly master technical skills in a fast-paced startup environment and solve complex problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader team,
- Experience managing user and usability research projects is a plus,
- Passionate in making our city better through technology.