Quality Assurance Analyst Intern
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst Intern who is ready for the big bug hunt. You will be working with our team and taking the role as the advocate of the user, ensuring our application is free of bug and adheres to common user behavior. The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about delivering the best quality, curious, thorough, and able to communicate defects clearly.
- Follow standard methods of analysis and testing.
- Document your analysis and test.
- Make sure the code are free from bugs.
- Create automation test script.
- Able to commit 3 to 6 months internship with flexible hours,
- Strong work ethic, discipline, and positive leadership,
- Confident, sociable, ambitious and flexible character,
- Technology savvy, understand how the media works, and can use the media to promote Qlue’s program in a positive way,
- A problem solver who is always looking to help get things done.
- Able to write automation test. (nice to have)