As Product Manager, you are in charge to deliver company’s vision into the right product to support government, enterprise, and citizen to connect with each other. You will work directly with the CTO and will lead Qlue’s Analytics product strategy and execution. The platform can be utilized to deliver powerful insights to city government and enterprise partners on easy-to-use dashboards. Qlue’s Analytics provides real-time insights, delivering deeper interpretation of how citizen are behaving, and how the city is performing.
- Define and develop product strategy, roadmap, requirements, backlog, and other supporting tools.
- Prioritize features and capabilities among competing opportunities, weighing customer needs against business priorities, and return on investment,
- Measure, grow and improve key product performance indicators. Increase product usage through product programs, features and functionality, ensuring that Qlue’s Analytics product continues to produce extraordinary value for end users,
- Resolve complex business and technical challenges to meet program milestones and resource or other constraints,
- Understand, and meaningfully work within complex technical constructs such as data model, and APIs,
- Timely and deep understanding of the landscape for web-based, scalable B2B and consumer products,
- Navigate the organization with skill and charm. Evangelize and socialize product strategy, vision and value proposition with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in working on front-end products and UI, shipping multiple large launches,
- A technical background, or experience managing technical products,
- Strong analytical reasoning and cost-benefit analysis skills,
- Experience in the mobile marketing, analytics, or advertising space is a plus,
- Business-level understanding of Web/Digital Analytics, Data Visualization, Machine-learning, Data Mining, and Personalization/Recommendations,
- Ability to tie analytics data to business metrics and vice versa in order to drive business outcome and develop data-driven products