Partnership & Event Officer
Under the direction of marketing, sales, and HR team, you will be responsible for back-end and on-site coordination of both internal and external events and conferences. This is a high-growth role at a fast-paced company and thus requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about their career.
- Event Production: Production assistance with internal and external conferences and events.
- External Business Development: Partnership acquisition with tech’s leading companies
- Internal Business Development: Building relationships with government officials, NGO, enterprises, and connecting them with event and partner opportunities at industry conferences
- Develop replicable annual program to hoist Qlue Smart City solution in improving the livelihood of the people,
- Work together with designers to develop event strategy, copywriting and communication tools.
- Strong work ethic, discipline, and positive leadership,
- Confident, sociable, ambitious and flexible character,
- An upbeat, well spoken team player who enjoys the random joys of working in a startup environment,
- Technology savvy, understand how the media works, and can use the media to promote Qlue’s program in a positive way,
- A problem solver who is always looking to help get things done.