Graphic Designer Intern
As the Graphic Design Intern, you will work closely with our business development team and Front-End Developer. You will learn the importance of creating engaging graphics and User Experience to improve conversion via the website, app and advertising.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print,
- Lead social media campaign aesthetic and visual messaging in line with the business’s marketing needs.
- Assisting the team with brand communication, printed materials, web design, newsletter design, social media content, and events,
- Create collateral for business promotions, such as social movement campaign.
- Able to commit 3 to 6 months internship with flexible hours,
- Strong work ethic, discipline, and positive leadership,
- Confident, sociable, ambitious and flexible character,
- Technology savvy, understand how the media works, and can use the media to promote Qlue’s program in a positive way,
- A problem solver who is always looking to help get things done.