We’re looking for someone who cares about the citizen livelihood improvement to take on the digital evangelist role. The ideal candidate should be well versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs),
- Develop content framework and copywriting to boost the brand’s performance,
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights,
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction,
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns,
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency,
- Establish best practices in digital marketing.
- Experience implementing and optimizing digital campaigns,
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools,
- Confident, sociable, ambitious and flexible character,
- An upbeat, well spoken team player who enjoys the random joys of working in a startup environment,
- Technology savvy, understand how the media works, and can use the media to promote Qlue’s program in a positive way,
- A problem solver who is always looking to help get things done.