In this role, you will work together with our developers to develop the quality living index in the city by analyzing the citizen behavior, government policy, and Qlue’s data. We are looking for someone who is creative and have solved complex problems with data systems. The ideal candidate is someone who loves finding patterns and developing algorithms, applying concepts in machine learning. If you have experience in natural language processing, sentiment analysis and you like to tell stories, then you are the one we are looking for.
- Designing algorithms to extract the signal from noise, convert the signal into useful insight for the user,
- Leading R&D efforts on building new features to speed up data-driven decision making for the government and clients,
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems,
- Ensuring data security and system uptime,
- Leading team that is analyzing multi-vertical data sets to identify new use cases for client data,
- Suggest potential new avenues of insight and commercial applications.
- Experience with database replication, clustering, and scaling,
- Experience dealing with large databases,
- Proven track record of delivering distributed systems,
- Experience with data visualisation tools,
- Proficiency in using query languages,
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression,
- Strong work ethic, discipline, and positive leadership.