We are looking for a Web Developer Intern who is ready to witness their work performed in a command center. You will be working with our team to code provide insights on our smart city dashboard. The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about delivering well designed & efficient code and love problem solving.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Able to commit 3 to 6 months internship with flexible hours.
- Strong work ethic and discipline.
- React, Redux, Node JS, CSS.
- Learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.