Social Media Admin Intern
Under the direction of the marketing team, you are responsible for managing our social media page. You will set a content plan that related to our brand advantages and public perception and turns that content to multiply the network effect for our presence. The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy and eloquent writer who can persuade/provoke the readers to join a movement to develop a better city to live in.
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned,
- Develop content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience while keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers,
- Manage the social media conversation about Qlue in social media
- Think up titles for each piece of content, keep the appropriateness in check,
- Copy, edit and proofread selected content created by the public to provide detailed feedback,
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
- Able to commit 3 to 6 months internship with flexible hours,
- Strong work ethic, discipline, and positive leadership,
- Confident, sociable, ambitious and flexible character,
- An upbeat, well-spoken team player who enjoys the random joys of working in a startup environment,
- Technology savvy, understand how the media works, and can use the media to promote Qlue’s program in a positive way,
- A problem solver who is always looking to help get things done.