Under the direction of the marketing team, you will perform a variety of public relation activities, including developing, planning and coordinating a comprehensive community relations and ambassador program for Qlue. You will focus on increasing the engagement of Qlue users across several demography segments as well as to publish the good causes by the community under Qlue’s program. You can expect to meet, greet, and influence tremendous amount of smart energetic people every weekend, while promoting the approaches to solve complex urban development issues.
- Plans, leads, and coordinates public outreach, community engagement, and education activities,
- Generate timely and high-quality articles, research reports, presentations, marketing materials, etc and take initiatives to help other team members in achieving program objectives,
- Reach to and engage various entrepreneurship stakeholders to propagate Qlue’s mission through media, events, word-of-mouth and through Qlue’s app,
- Conducts interviews, gathers information, obtains photos, and selects graphics for use in company publications as well as oversees the process from production to delivery.
- Able to commit 3 to 6 months internship with flexible hours,
- Strong work ethic, discipline, and positive leadership,
- Confident, sociable, ambitious and flexible character,
- An upbeat, well spoken team player who enjoys the random joys of working in a startup environment,
- Technology savvy, understand how the media works, and can use the media to promote Qlue’s program in a positive way,
- A problem solver who is always looking to help get things done.